keep it r e a l. be in love with your life. every minute of it.

Thursday, September 26, 2013


I found out this past week being homesick is not fun. I was able to FaceTime my family and Hayden. That really helped. I had quite a few tests this week. On Tuesday our friends Kyle, Michael, and one of their friends Cameron invited us over to their house for ice cream sulshes, all I can say is amazing. Way to go men. Katie Rebekah and I went to Texas Road House for date night Monday night. As you can tell Lauren and I got super tired and fell asleep together. It just seems like the week kept dragging on. So... The big SURPRISE! My mother decided to come and surprise me! The day was going just like a normal day, I got out of my anthropology class which is my last class on Wednesday, called my mom like usual. We talked like normal, she was so calm about it all! I walked into my apartment and walked into the kitchen. I saw my roommate Kenna with her camera out so I just smiled at her thinking she was just taking random pictures. To my surprise my mom was right next to me. I was so shocked as you could tell. That moment was so overwhelming and so wonderful. I could not help to cry. I am so blessed to have a mother like her. I miss my family so much and I also miss Arizona, but I love Logan also. It is the best place ever. I am looking forward to a fun weekend playing with my mother. Xoxo



Nightly temple trip with Bek


I drink so much milk... 


HAYDEN my BFF 

Michael, Kyle & Cameron

"BIRTHGIVER"

My mom <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.