keep it r e a l. be in love with your life. every minute of it.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

As you all can probably tell. I am so obsessed with the mountains here in Logan, Utah. My mother has been here for a little while and so the other day we decided to take a hike through the canyon. Rebekah loves to model for me, which works out perfectly because I am not a huge fan of being the model. I would much rather be taking the photos. This one is my favorite from our "shoot" I will share more once I get them all organized. Life has been a little crazy lately so these are just the few that I could share at the time. Also my mom and I went to a Utah Jazz game against the Phoenix Suns. First professional basketball game I have been to and I loved it. 










1 comment:

  1. So so so so extremely jealous that I'm not in Logan for these adventures. You're such an amazing photographer, MK!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.