keep it r e a l. be in love with your life. every minute of it.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

My spring break was pretty laid back. I just went back to Snowflake, Arizona (home). A year ago from today I told myself I would never go back, and I would never miss it. Needless to say, I miss Snowflake more than ever. I love Logan so much, it is just so beautiful and fun, but my heart will always be in Arizona.

At home I was able to have a fun little movie night with Cooper Drake, he insisted that I buy him candy and rent a movie or else I would not be his favorite any more (can't let that happen). We rented Despicable Me 2 and we both loved it. I laughed a little more than C-Drake, but hey it was so cute! 


Good thing Cooper and I were on good terms the first night I came home thanks to our movie night. Every single morning he would come and jump on top of me and wake me up. Yes this is about spring break and yes Cooper woke me up around 6:30 -7:00 AM every single morning I was at home. It is a dang good thing he is cute and I love him. 
-----------------------------------------------------
This below is Cooper's leprechaun trap that he made all by himself. One of the funniest/ cutest things ever (I suggest you read it if possible)

"Stairs on the back if you want gold clime the stairs and get in the box"


"turn paper over"

"cot you!!! haaahaha"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The end of my spring break Blake Peterson and Jayden Gubler invited me to go to The Devil Wears Prada concert in Tucson at the Rialto Theatre. I seriously loved every second of it. I would be lying if I said I wasn't freaked out at times. 




    

1 comment:

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.